User Tag List

Thread: Introduction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Introduction

Hi Friends,
    Pleasure being part of this forum. Thank you for the invite. I am Sanjeev Dhar. Have been into bird photography for almost four years now. Was fortunate to be stationed at Nilgiris, Tamilnadu for last three years which furthered my passion for nature. Am presently in Pune. I work in the Armed Forces which fortunately gives me the opportunity to travel a lot and explore nature in its most pristine form. Looking forward to an enriching interaction on this platform.
    Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Good to know you get more opportunity to visit pristine forests. It is becoming more and more difficult these days to find places with not much human presence. Look forward to know more about your travels and share your experiences in the forum. Keep posting.

Regards,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dear Sanjeev,
    Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Great to know that you work in the armed forces. Not many have the opportunity to Save the motherland's wellbeing as well as protect the Natural Heritage of this country. You guys have the chance to do both.

Permissions to visit certain places don't come easily to civilians. Even if we get permissions, India is so big, it will take several lifetimes to visit all the places. So we will really appreciate reports about the condition of the wilderness areas that you visit.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Thread Information