Thread: RTR diary June-16

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RTR diary June-16

I still have the same adrenaline rush in my body when I saw my first tiger in wild.
    Nothing gives me more pleasure and happiness than seeing them in Indian forest , even the beauty of jungle get enhanced by their presence.
    This shot is taken with very basic lens EF 75-300 mm f/4-5.6 III USM's non IS lens.
    Canon 7D , EF 75-300 mm f/4-5.6 III USM's , ISO-400 , 1/160 , f/4 , -0.3 step , Handheld , Full frame.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Lovely composition. In our younger days, we were thrilled by reading the writings of great naturalists of earlier generation in newspapers and in a very few books available then and also while looking at their photographs usually with the habitat. We could visualise the jungles where the animals lived. Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice environmental composition. The vertical composition looks nice here. There seems to be some movement. Was this taken from running gypsy? Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice scene. These kinds of compositions are difficult to get right due to requirements of critical focus, deep depth of field, quality of lens, high shutter speed, tripod etc. Closeups with long tele lenses are easier in comparison. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like how you composed this, showing typical RTR habitat. What focal length did you shoot this at? On non-IS lenses, it is recommended to aim fr a shutter speed which is inverse of focal length- for example if this was shot at 200 mm then a shutter speed of 1/200 sec would improve your chances of getting a sharp shot.

Thread Information