ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Wooden Camera taken over by Vitec Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Wooden Camera taken over by Vitec Group

Wooden Camera has been taken over by Vitec Group.

Wooden Camera is an american manufacturer of camera support equipment. I use many of their camera base plates, dove tails, handles and fixtures with my cinema cameras. It started manufacturing for RED cameras and quickly moved to create an accessory line up for other cameras as well as for DSLRs for filming. Recently it had announced the Z box, a clip on matte box.

Vitec Group is a conglomerate which control some of the famous names in the world of Filming and Photography. It owns brands like OConnor, Sachtler, Manfrotto, Vinten, Gitzo, SmallHD, Teradek, Paralinx, Anton/Bauer, Litepanels, Offhollywood and a few other names.

Following is the short mail that I got in my inbox from Wooden Camera announcing the acquisition by Vitec.

"We are excited to announce that Wooden Camera is now part of The Vitec Group! Wooden Camera was founded in 2011 with our first product the A-Box, which converts the RED Epic's 3.5mm audio input to XLR. We have since grown organically and now have a product line that includes baseplates, matteboxes, power distribution, cages, and much more. Customers already turn to Wooden Camera when they need to mount a SmallHD monitor, Teradek transmitter, Anton Bauer battery and other items. Now as an official part of the Vitec Group we look forward to many new possibilities.

What's changing? In short, nothing will change with regards to our customer service, innovative new products, and speed of delivery. You will still be able to purchase online or through our great dealer network!

For further information please contact us directly or log on to: vitecgroup.com "

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information