User Tag List

Thread: Nikon launches KeyMission 170 Ultra HD 4K Action Camera

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Nikon launches KeyMission 170 Ultra HD 4K Action Camera

Nikon launches KeyMission 170 Ultra HD 4K Action Camera

Nikon has also launched a KeyMission 170 camera which is a 4K action camera. It captures 170° view in upto ultra HD (3840x2160) at 25/30 fps. Full HD can be captured in slow motion at 100/120 fps.

This camera is waterproof upto 33 feet like the Go Pro Hero 5 action cameras. Shockproof upto 6.6 feet as well as dustproof.

Digital image stabilization is available in HD and below resolutions. The free Nikon app can help connect to iOS and android devices for playback and control.

There is a small 1.5 inch LCD at the back and it will help in framing as well as playback. According to Nikon the battery will last for 110 minutes of video. So if you are action freak, then you may need to have couple of batteries each costing $24.49 US dollars. One battery will last for one hour under water and will also alternately help in capturing 250 still shots before running out.

There is built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, HDMI output and USB 2.0 interface. There is one micro SD card slot.

The lens is made of glass and has an aperture of f2.8 and has a minimum focusing distance of 16 inch. In terms of 35 mm equivalent, the lens is 15mm.

The Camera has ISO sensitivity from ISO 100 to ISO 1600.
    Price: $396.95 US Dollars
    B&H Link: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Ni...DFF/d10-v1-t12
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information