Recently, one of the Cellular majors (i think it was Motorolla) ran a contest at my daughter's school on what the students felt were the ideal features that they would expect in a new generation mobile phone. Needless to say, creativity and imagination did run wild and the expectations were from rank ridiculous to amazing ingenuinity. Some of the features were imaginative like -interchangabel lenses for the camera mobile, the 3G and GSM capability in the same phone etc.
Was wondering if we could run a similar thread across our members, get a collective set of responses, and possibly provide a feedback to the camera majors (Canon & Nikon) to explore possibilities of integrating them into their later models. This way, we not only provide constructive feedback from the field, but also draw attention to Indiawilds by these large manufacturers, thereby positioning ourselves as one of the leading Wildlife photography discussion forums. Let me have your views . . .
For starters, this would be my wish list, which others can add to:
- Biometric & password enabled security (to protect against theft)
- Wifi, USB & Blue tooth Connectivity
- Multi card slots (at least dual)
- Tethered shooting to external storage (Wifi, USB or Bluetooth ?)
- Infrared sensor for patch and image sync
- External mirror lockup button
- Program mode with RAW
- Higher exposure bracketing (10+ frames)