ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Looks like heaven.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Looks like heaven.....

One of my fav click of mine.....It was around 20 minutes sighting and gave maximum time to click in different positions ....So i tried a habitat shot ,with keeping the main subject at centre of image............

This tiger click from Nagarhole .............Canon 600D, 150-600mm tamron, 1/800, ISO 1600,F 5,on 150mm hand held.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nice looking pic Jerry sir!We all go for close ups most of the time.As Mrudulji always says "more space aorund" is something which we have to imbibe.This is one classic example for a good "environmental" shot....But my mind goes for the close up at the end!(Hope you got some)!

Regards
    V S Sankar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree with Sankarji, I like to see more of the habitat if it is a crop. I feel going for environment compositions is better than cropping more than 20% and posting as a close-up. As heavy cropping makes the image to lose the details anyway.

Nice to see a environment composition. As the tiger is facing to the right, composing by placing the tiger to the left of the frame with more space on the right would have strengthened the image further. Is there a slight tilt? You can correct that in post processing. I think there was some movement, as the image looks a bit soft. Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Sankar Ji and ..Mrudul madam.agree with you!!!i gave little space at left cos of that tree!!!that tree gives a better look in this i think!!!so I kept the tiger in the centre!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The tiger is at the centre. You could have also tried including either more space at the top or more at the bottom. More space at the bottom means more of reflection in the water and more space at the top would have resulted in the tiger close to the bottom frame and the bund and trees more in the frame. Else, the image looks static as you have ensured the tiger at the dead centre of the frame. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Thread Information