Hi All @Indiawilds,

I am reintroducing myself for the 3rd time ..... Its more so because I dont live in India anymore. I am currently based out of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and at one time was an active Indiawilds member when in India. Apologies for going off radar....work and other activities kept me off. I hope to be more regular in viewing and enjoying the amazing photos posted by other Indiawilds members.

I have been traveling the jungles of Malaysia and Borneo and am amazed at the rich biodiversity of the place. The tropical rain forests are home to awesome flora and fauna....the conservation efforts are also clearly visible, but poaching and commercial challenges continue to threaten nevertheless.

While, I would not be able to post any new pictures as they have to be wild India pictures, I will try to share my past experiences and also post some older pictures that I have. I hope to continue to learn more through Indiawilds and I am sure I wont be disappointed.

I want to take this opportunity to congratulate Sabyasachi,Mrudul and the entire Indiawilds team for continuing to grow and educate through posts, pictures, events and publications.

Cheers!!!!
-Murugan