ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Leopard Posing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Leopard Posing

It was one of my best day for me at Kabini...We sighted a tiger near to the safari road, and it was very near to our safari vehicle.The sub adult tiger was playing on the ground, suddenly someone noticed some movement on the nearby tree..Omg, it was a cute leopard on tree . The tree was very close to the tiger too...The leopard can't get down because of the tiger...We had a nice sighting that day....

Camera-Canon 600D,
    Lens- Tamron 150-600mm,
    ISO-800,
    f-6.3,
    Shutter Speed-1/320,
    Focal Length-600mm, Hand held...Little cropped because there was a tree on the right side of the image...Cant give more space on right side..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

In Kanha, E.P.Gee found leopard on the tree for life with a pack of dhole on the ground ! In Kabini, Jerin Bhai could see a leopard on tree and the tiger on the ground ! Poor leopard! Indian Cheetah possibly lost all its zeal to live longer! The leopard had to take care of jeep and the naturalists too!
    Expression of anxiety with thought of option to slip away, on the face of leopard nicely captured. Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild
    Last edited by Saktipada Panigrahi; 21-04-2017 at 09:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not a happy bunny....wants to escape from the limelight...very nicely captured

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice pose. The leopard looks down perhaps at the tiger? The image is not sharp. I think the focus is infront of the leopard. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing incident to witness. One can see the uneasy feeling on the leopard's face and the way it has placed its right feet on the small branch (maybe thinking of getting away) while still keeping an eye on the tiger. Agree some more sharpness would have strengthened the image further. The composition looks fine. Thanks for sharing.

Thread Information