User Tag List

Thread: Hello Everyone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello Everyone

Hi all,

I am Dinakar from Bangalore I am an cyber security professional. I am more passionate about wildlife and recently have added photography to my hobbies. I am so fond of being in the wild listening to the symphony of the forest, enchanting life of birds and animals in the wild. I am happy to be associated with Indiawilds to learn and share my experience from the wild.

Name:  _DSC0026_028img.jpg
Views: 3237
Size:  164.5 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hello Dinakar,
    Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Nice to know about you. These days even though people travel to wilderness areas, they forget to listen to the sounds of nature. The primary purpose of connecting with nature is lost. I have seen that even when people sight a rare species, after a few minutes they start talking among themselves instead of looking intently at the species or savouring the moment. So It is good to know that you primarily love to be in the wild to savour the sights and sounds of the place. Photography is infact a bonus.

Life is a journey of continuous learning and all of us are in different levels in this journey. I am sure you we will have an enriching experience here and hope we all can save our fast vanishing wildlife and wilderness areas.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Thread Information