ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: The Natural frame for tiger...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Natural frame for tiger...

Happy to see ,After the rain entire forest become green...And this huge tiger was so close to us then also we only can see the half of his face due to the thick bushes...Then also i am very happy to see the tiger in the beautiful green forest...
    Canon 7D MII ,TAMRON 150-600MM,1/640,F6.3,ISO 1OO0,HAND HELD....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Wonderful composition. Stealth is supreme here. Nice caption. For a fortunate few, Tiger could only be seen like this before Project Tiger stabilised. Tiger still keeps constant watch on us in Kaziranga, Sundarbans, and for that matter in other forests too in this mode.Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree with Saktida, this photograph shows the real behavior of the tiger. Loved the framing and the details in the eye. I remember a message near the exit gate at Tala Zone in Bandhavgarh National Park, under an image of the tiger, it is written that "Don't feel bad if you did not see me, for I have seen you". ☺

Just a small thing, I feel keeping slight less space on the right and a bit more on the left would have strengthened the composition further. Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you both...Mrudul ji..actually is it is full image ..I didnt cropped...
    It was two tigers inside the bush,male and female...Both was in 2,3 meter in distance too..Then also we can see the half of this face only...But i am happy with this click

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Is that a plastic at the top? Slight lower angle if possible and perhaps slightly more to the right would have been even better. Tiger hidden behind the bushes is a normal behaviour. Better than the tiger on road looking at right or left photos. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loved the framing , this frame reminds me of that walking through the jungle looking for a tiger and knowing they could be watching you already.TFS

Thread Information