Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default SGNP Hills _Viewed from Yeoor

Dear Friends,

We, Mumbaikars/ Thanekars are blessed to have a city forest by name Sanjay Gandhi National Park.

The Sanjay Gandhi National Park (SGNP) has always been an ideal picnic or weekend break away destination for Mumbaikars in search of some respite from the chaos and pressures of this densely populated metropolis. It's about 103 sq.km. of pure wilderness in the heart of Mumbai city and surrounded by a population of 20 million people. Part of the Western Ghats biodiversity, forming roughly 20 per cent of Mumbai’s geographical area. Its home to more than 274 species of birds, 35 species of mammals, 78 species of reptiles and amphibians, 170 species of butterflies and over a staggering 1,300 species of plants.

It's always a pleasure moving around this urban forest & pleased to show a view of it from Yeoor side.

Hope you like & enjoy it & anyone of you visiting this metropolis , make it a point to visit the forest..

EXIF : Canon 550D, Tamron 90mm, f/11, Tv :1/40, ISO :400, PP : LR 5.7, Full Frame

Regards/ Anil Kumar Verma

Information Source Credit : SGNP Website (https://sgnp.maharashtra.gov.in/Site/Home/Index.aspx)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information