ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: After crossing the Highway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default After crossing the Highway

This young sub adult was thwarted from crossing the road earlier in the morning when the road opened as 6o'clock .One of the safari vehicles and a couple of trucks interrupted his early morning road crossing . When we came on the scene we were told that a tiger was in the bush .This wily fellow waited patiently for nearly an hour and a half before he surrendered to our patience and finally crossed the road .This was the only image in which he looked boldly at us using the advantage of a small grassy mound after he crossed, and then finally disappeared into the forest . The tree trunk could have been removed, using photoshop .Nikon 850+200-500 ,F/6.3 ISO 2200 ,1/250 . Kabini Dec 2018 on a very misty and cloudy morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing photo captured! The tiger is giving his wild pose!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nice stare of a Tiger captured here.Its good that you did not use photoshop to remove unwanted elements.I am not in favour doing such alterations!

Regards

V S Sankar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Great to see a tiger in the wild. Natural instinct of the tiger is to hide when vehicles are around. Waiting patiently without any noise makes the tiger comfortable. Using photoshop or any other software to remove elements from the scene changes it and makes it unsuitable for editorial applications. Reuters photographer has even been fired for cropping. Photography is the scene that you view through your camera and compose and shoot. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loved the bold stare. I liked the composition as is and don't think any alterations are required. I agree with the above comments, its best to not use photoshop. Nicely captured. Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice image of the tiger staring at you, Shyamalaji. Being one of the first to enter the jungles in the morning is always special as the forest is virginal and you never know which turn or bush will hold a surprise for you. Its a good thing you did not use photoshop, its important to have the perspective of where you were and what was the vision from where you photographed the subject. The distracting tree also plays an important part in this image as its a part of the eco system where the tiger thrives. Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

excellent habitat shot

Thread Information