User Tag List

Thread: DJI launches Action 2 Magnetic 4K camera

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default DJI launches Action 2 Magnetic 4K camera

DJI launches Action 2 Magnetic 4K camera

DJI has launched Action 2 4K camera with dual screen as well as with different modules. The magnetic Action 2 dual screen combo from DJI has tried to take back some action camera fans and has introduced a camera which is capable of DCI 4K with 60p and UHD 4K at 120p. At 1080p it can shoot at 240 frames per second. It can shoot still photos at 12 Megapixel raw or Jpeg. The action 2 camera is water proof upto 10 meters. If you use the waterproof housing then it can work upto 196 feet.

The Action 2 Dual screen combo can capture upto 3 hours of footage.

It has a front facing 1.76 inch OLED touch screen module. This will come in handy for vloggers and adventure enthusiasts in the field trying to record themselves. There is a micro SD card slot for extended recording.

It also has a magnetic lanyard which can help in hands free operation, a magnetic 3 prong mount and a ball joint adapter. The magnetic snap on module can extend the operation upto 160 mins. It has a 4 mic array.

It has an electronic image stabilization called as “RockSteady EIS” which can stabilize footage upto 100fps.

The price of this combo is $519 US Dollars.

Till date no one has been able to challenge GoPro in the adventure camera market. This offering from DJI promises to spice up the market, however, on paper it doesn’t outshine the GoPro. So we will have to see how this fares in the market.

pre order link: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/d...990/KBID/13252
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information