Today Canon has announced the new EOS 1D Mark IV camera. It is a 1.3 crop factor camera ie. its sensor size is 1.098 x 0.73 in./ 27.9 x 18.6 mm (APS-H size sensor)
- New 45-point Area AF sensor including 39 cross-type AF points with f/2.8 support plus new AI Servo II AF with improved algorithm.
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to L: 50, H1:25600, H2:51200, H3:102400) for shooting from bright to dim light with low noise levels.
- EOS HD movie with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97)/24p (23.976)/ 25p, 720: 60p (59.94)/ 50p, 480: 60p (59.94)/50p)
- 16.1 Megapixel APS-H CMOS Senosor and Dual DIGIC 4 Image processors for high image quality and speed.
- 10.0 fps continuous shooting up to 121 Large JPEGS or 28 RAW using a UDMA CF card
- 3.0 inch ClearView II LCD moniotor, 160 ° viewing angle, 920,000 dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- Magnesium alloy body with shutter durability up to 300,00 cycles and exclusive dust and weather resistance.
For further details please check this link: