For detailed instructions download the attached word document prepared by Mrudul. It contains screenshots.
Members can upload only one photo per thread. Please keep in mind that this forum is meant to post, critique Images of all mammals, wild and free, that are not restrained in any manner. Images should not be taken in captivity or under controlled conditions.
To start a new thread and upload your photo, please follow these steps:-
1) Click on the Post New Thread button.
2 ) A window would open. Fill up the Title. Type in your message and the details of ISO, aperture, shutter speed, camera, lens etc. Remember these details will help in critiquing the image better.
3 ) Click on the attachment sign in the toolbar of the editor which is adjacent to the smile icon.
4) A new window will open.
5) Select the file to be uploaded from your computer by clicking the browse button.
6) Make sure the photo to be uploaded is (.jpg) and of max 300kb file size. Also you have to ensure that the longest side of the photo is 1024 pixels. If your photo is either larger than 300kb or the longest side is longer than 1024 pixels, then the software will resize it and the quality will be lost.
7) Click on the Upload button after the file is selected.
8) After successfull uploading the attached file will be displayed in the box below in the window.
9) Close the box once the file is seen in the attachment box.
10) Click on the Preview Post button. It would show exactly the way your post would appear. You can do any editing if required.
11) Click on the Submit New Thread button.
It is that simple. Enjoy. And don't forget to comment on others photographs as well. Give them a chance to learn from your experience as well.