Thread: Mammals and Birds of Tadoba Tiger Reserve- My new book

Moharli, Tadoba TR & Chandrapur, Maharashtra, India
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mammals and Birds of Tadoba Tiger Reserve- My new book

Mammals and Birds of Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Resreve- A feild Guide
    My new book on Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve was recently published. I am studying tiger, wildlife and birds of Tadoba for last 20 years. This book is actually a feild guide for naturelovers who wants to know about wildlife of Tadoba- Andhari Tiger Reserve, which is situated in Maharashtra.
    This pocket sized, 100 pages book contain 22 mammals and 154 birds species. Each species labeled with English name, Habitat, size, weight,status,food, activity and the most important thing for all wildlifers is PSA (Possible sighting area in Tadoba). All book is printed on glossy art paper and with colour photograph of each species. All photos were taken by me.It also contain habitat types and map of Tadoba TR. I will give free of cost this feild guide to the all tourist guides of tadoba. This is my 7th book on wildlife and I hope that all wildlifer come to tadoba find this book very helpful to get wildlife in this vast tiger reserve.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Sabyasachi Patra; 12-01-2010 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Moved from Others section

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I moved this posting from others section. We are making an exception in this case, as the Rule No. 14 says: "You agree not to resort to direct selling or advertising of commercial products and services". I hope giving this book to the guides of Tadoba free of cost, will help in improving their knowledge.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Thread Information