Thread: A Dream called Tiger

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A Dream called Tiger

Feb 20, 2010 6:15PM, Bandipur. A day that I will remain in my Memories forever I was returning from a very unsuccessful safari. My friend Bhojaraj was keen in photographing the setting sun. I was very much tiered of driving and wanted to go back and sleep, but wanting to photograph the setting Sun we asked Pradeep (the JLR driver) to take an adjacent forest route so that we can photograph the Sun. "Alli Tiger" Bhoja whispered… I woke up suddenly and saw, the ever-majestic male tiger AGASTYA sitting just 20 feet away from us. That was my first Tiger sighting. My 40D started bursting. I think Agastya knew this was my first Tiger sighting. Therefore, he gracefully offered me all poses for 45 minutes. In addition, I took the king’s photographs even with my 17-40L :-). What more can I ask for...my dream of seeing my first Tiger in South India, was fulfilled... The next day was even more fascinating.... Agastya again appeared in front of me for more than 20 minutes, giving some magical images.... I dedicate this image to the most beautiful animal of my India... TIGER Thanks for looking.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information