ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Is this the future???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is this the future???

I came across a shocking image while browsing through the net. The image was that of a Royal Bengal tiger cut into two halves and recovered from the boot of a car.

Is this the future of the RBT? Does calling it "Royal" still make sense if this is what is being done to it? With the RBT on the brink of extinction, how long can we sustain its survival on this planet? Would you like to see your kids just hear stories about the royal bengal tiger as legends? Wake Up people of India... The RBT needs you...
    Last edited by Sabyasachi Patra; 06-02-2009 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Removed image not copyrighted by the author.
    Regards,
    Bibhav Behera
    www.bibhavbehera.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Bibhav,

Yes really feel it will happen that way.The way things are going and we see in shows on National Geography or Discovery or read in papers about the tiger poaching in India, that in few years the royal animal will be only found in Zoos or will be extinct.

People are yet to realise this fact and I hope it wont be too late by the time the people and the government take serious steps to save the RBT.
    Regards,
    Mrudul Godbole

Thread Information