ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Yawning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Yawning

This is from Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve. The image was captured with great difficulty. The tiger got up and started moving, triggering a mad rush among the tourist vehicles. The tiger stopped at one spot. I could find a narrow opening with branches all around. To make matters worse, it was a backlight situation. I could feel Nikhilesh trying to jump into my jeep for a better view. Unfortunately, this was the best possible view in that area.

Canon EOS 1D Mark IV, Canon EF 400mm F2.8 L IS USM, EF 2xII, ISO 400, f5.6, 1/250, full frame image.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovely image Sabyasachi, the whiskers and the canines have come out well. There is always a risk involved in off-boarding from the jeep in presence of these wilds animals. I remembered the incident you had mentioned of a person falling in front of the Tiger, I guess he was on Elephant back
    tfs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovely image. I love those canines. The shallow DOF is good. The surrounding vegetation doesn't distract much. I might have preferred a bit more space at the bottom, but given the circumstances, I guess it was either this shot or no shot at all. So this is absolutely fine. Thanks for sharing and keep em coming.
    Regards,
    Bibhav Behera
    www.bibhavbehera.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sharp image. I liked the details. I remember the mad rush that was going on. You captured it really well in the given circumstances. I think I missed out, I have to check, since you had got the best spot . Thanks for sharing.
    Regards,
    Mrudul Godbole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fantastic capture Sabyasachi!! Very sharp and the details are nice.
    Yes, I was all tempted to get onto your vehicle though managed to get a few good shots from just behind, though I missed the yawn.
    ~ NIKHIL

Thread Information