User Tag List

Thread: About me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default About me

Hello everybody

I am a Doctor by profession.Ophthalmology is my speciality.I am working in Army medical corps and presently posted in Gwalior.I am fond of photography since long time.I started SLR photography using my brother's Pentax film SLR when I was a MBBS student,But unfortunately I had to leave it prematurely due to busy schedule.I rediscovered it in me when I purchased my first P&S camera in 2006. I started wild life photography and seriously into it ,when I bought my Kodak Z980 semi SLR in early 2009.I bought my first DSLR Canon 500D in early 2010.Today I am really passionate about my photography,particularly birding & it is almost impossible for me to pass a single day without clicking a single snap. I am using a 70-300mm for wild life & birding.Planning to buy a L series prime tele lens very soon..

Cheers
    Dr.K Kakati

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Dr,

Its nice to know more about you. It is really a good thing that you find out time from your busy schedule to devote to your passion.

We look forward to have more contributions from you in photography and hear your views about Conservation.

Cheers,
    Regards,
    Mrudul Godbole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dr Kakati,
    It is nice to know that you have rediscovered your passion. Your 70-300 is a bit short for birds, unless you sit in hides waiting for them. Since you are trying to photograph everyday, it may be good if you get a longer lens as well.

Good to know more about you. You can post your self photo here, so that we can recognise you if we come across in the field.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr. Kakati,
    Welcome to the forums...
    Good to know about your passion for photography. Look forward to even more images from you.
    Do post your self image so that we can know the person behind the image.
    Regards,
    Bibhav Behera
    www.bibhavbehera.com

Thread Information