ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8 IS II USM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Canon EF 400mm f/2.8 IS II USM

The stellar combination of superlative optics, astonishing performance and brilliant construction, the EF 400mm f/2.8 IS II USM super telephoto is the professional's choice for a long lens, and perfect for nature and wildlife photography. Over 28% lighter than its predecessor and now the lightest lens in its class, the EF 400mm f/2.8 IS II USM features Fluorite optics that deliver sharper images with less chromatic aberration, a completely redesigned Image Stabilization system that offers up to four extra stops of performance, a newly-developed Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum, plus new construction in line with only the best that Canon has to offer. With a third Image Stabilization mode (Mode 3) that activates IS only when the shutter button is fully pressed, and giving the equivalent effect of a shutter speed four stops faster, the EF 400mm f/2.8 IS II USM allows for easy panning and is ideally positioned for professional action photography. With a new security slot for wire-type security locks, buttons and switches are redesigned for intuitive, deliberate operation, and dust and water sealing keeps the lens functioning flawlessly in even the most challenging environments.

Specifications
    Main Unit Spec

Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 400mm 1:2.8
    Lens Construction 16 elements in 12 groups (Including drop-in rear filter, Fluorite: G2 and G4, UD Lens: None)
    Diagonal Angle of View 6° 10'
    Focus Adjustment Inner focusing system, with focusing cam
    Closest Focusing Distance 2.7m / 8.86 ft.
    Filter Size 52mm Drop-In
    Max. Diameter x Length, Weight 6.4 x 13.5 in, 135.8 oz. / 163.0 x 343.0mm, 3850g

For more details check http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consum...i_usm#Overview
    Last edited by Bibhav Behera; 26-08-2010 at 05:25 PM.
    Regards,
    Bibhav Behera
    www.bibhavbehera.com

Thread Information