ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Server Upgradation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Server Upgradation

Some of you have been telling me that the forums has become slow. At present the hosting is done in US with a very large service provider. However, there have been some issues especially support. Now we are moving to a better and costlier service provider keeping in mind the present requirements as well as the future plans.

I will intimate you when the actual shift happens as that would mean the forums remaining off air for sometime. So please bear with us for some more time. I am sure participating in discussions and uploading images etc will take much less time once we shift over. It should be fun again soon.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dear All,
    Thanks for your patience. The server change took some more time than estimated. The server change has been done successfully. There was a small bug causing images not to be uploaded. Have sorted that. Please let me know if there are any other bugs.

Also, let me know your feedback whether the server change has resulted in the forums being better or worse.

Special thanks to Mrudul for helping out during the Server migration. Mrudul took the load, and I could have few hours nap. Else, I would have dropped dead due to continuous late night (USA Shift for the techies ) server migration efforts in the last two days.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default How is the speed now?

Discovered another bug where a few images were not getting displayed. Things are now completely done. Let me know how is the performance now.

I hope now people in remote corners having dialup connections can access indiawilds.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Thread Information