User Tag List

Thread: Brutal Killing of Baby elephant in Assam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Brutal Killing of Baby elephant in Assam

Dear All,
    I am sharing a news report first published in NDTV. An injured baby elephant was reportedly left behind by the elephant herd. The villagers bruttally killed it with sticks and spears. And all this happened infront of the forest department officials. One of them is seen carrying a weapon as well.

Assam, was taking the lead in the strict implementation of wildlife laws, giving equal opportunity to women in the forest department, implementing strict laws to control poaching etc... However, this incident happening in the presence of forest department officials deals a huge blow to Assam's image. It would be interesting to hear the official reaction from the Forest department, if any.

The link to the video in the ndtv site is here: http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/new...mera/172066?cp

I would urge you to write a protest letter to the Minister MoEF Shri Jairam Ramesh, Paryawaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi - 110003 as well as to the CM of Assam Shri Tarun Gogoi, Janta Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati, Pin- 781006, Fax: +91 -361-2262069.

Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant believe that something like this can actually happen... Its so cruel to watch, those morons should be beaten up to death

Thread Information