ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: IndiaWilds completes 2 yrs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IndiaWilds completes 2 yrs

Would like to congratulate all the Members of IndiaWilds, for completing two successful years. I feel we are making our mark as a Conservation and Wildlife Photography Forum, by raising issues and spreading awareness. Members are contributing a lot with the images and updates of the different wilderness areas they visit.

I wish and hope this will continue for many more years to come and we will be able to make a significant contribution in saving the last wilderness areas in India.

If you have any suggestions then please let us know.

Thank you All.
    Regards,
    Mrudul Godbole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Many congrats to Indiawilds and the team behind it .Mr.Patra and Mrudul in particular. It is indeed a great forum for Nature and Photography lovers. Personally I have been learning a lot on photography from the Critiques and tutorials and am very grateful for that.

On a different note as nature lovers we all love and respect Nature and acknowledge the fact that mankind gets some much from nature but does not give back much. Why not also start sharing what we are doing in terms of giving back to nature? Simple things like a more Greener Life style, Small conservation efforts, Volunteering Etc ( If it is ok with the moderators of course). I strongly believe sharing the efforts of some members will definitely inspire others and this will also be source of information, fresh ideas and also a beginning for Cooperative effort.

Wishing many more wonderful years ahead for Indiawilds.

Regards
    Roopak.G

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel Roopak's idea holds weight. Why not give it a try ? Indiawilds has already made its presence felt in the Conservation Community, perhaps now is the time to spread wings.

Thread Information