User Tag List

Thread: Hello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello

Hi,

I am Hari Somashekar from Bangalore, I joined this forum a year back, but somehow i wasn't active for a long time forgive me for that, I am visiting wildlife sanctuaries and parks from last 15 years and from 2007 i did developed a huge passion to conserve and save them. I am part of NGO called Wildlife Matters Trust and we work under the guidance from the conservation wing of WCS- India, I am also a Honorary Wildlife Warden for Bangalore Rural. A year back i bought my first SLR and now trying to learn and improve my photographic skills. I visit Bandipur almost twice in a month, through out the year will post some of the pictures shortly. 2011 seems to be a promising year i was blessed to see and sight 6 different tigers in last 2 months at Bandipur.

Thanks/ Regards
    Hari

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Hari,

Its good to know you will be more regular to the forum. I have heard that the tiger sighting in Bandipur has been really good in the last couple of months. Do post your views in the conservation and other discussion forums. Look forward to see your images.

Cheers,
    Regards,
    Mrudul Godbole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi Hari,
    Good to hear about your travel and conservation activities. Do post your self portrait, so that we can recognise you in bandipur.

Look forward to your images, opinions on conservation issues as well as reports about the health of bandipur as well as other areas that you visit.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Thread Information