User Tag List

Thread: The Selfish Green

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default The Selfish Green

Dear All,
    I am sharing this on behalf of our member Shri A. S. Chandrashekaran. He has sent this link to a BBC program. The panelists were Sir Richard Attenborough, Richard Dawkins, Jane Goodall and Richard Leaky. Please check here: Ecology, Biology – “The selfish Green” - Dawkins, Attenborough, Gooda... - StumbleUpon

Sabyasachi

Message from A S Chandrashekaran begins:

Hello Sabyasachi Patra,
    I recently came across a BBC televised programme which, I believe, must be seen, understood, digested and widely publicised by everyone that loves wild life, interested in saving the environment and are against all & sundry that are responsible for causing global warming & interested in condemming the Oil/Pharmaceutical/Mining/etc LOBBIES.

The panelists were Sir David Attenborough, Richard Dawkins (British ethologist, evolutionary biologist and author. He is an emeritus fellow of New College, Oxford, and was the University of Oxford's Professor for Public Understanding of Science, Jane Goodall and Richard Leaky(The Kenyan Elephant Man).

You and some of your colleagues/friends may have already come across the video.

However, here is the URL StumbleUpon Video

Please do take a look and publicise the issues brought out, in our own interests.
    Thanks
    With warm regards
    A.S. Chandrashekaran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intense and something that we should start thinking of if we already haven't.

Thread Information