User Tag List

Thread: Camel festival

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Camel festival

CAMEL FESTIVAL
    The Camel Festival is an event organized in Bikaner by the Department of Tourism, Art and Culture, government of Rajasthan, every year in the month of December and January. Desert region's folk dances and music add on to what is otherwise an exclusive camel affair
    The grace and charm of the brilliantly ornamented camels leave the onlookers mesmerized. After the end of the procession, the festival carries on with a number of other activities like tug-of-war contest, camel dance and acrobatics, etc. In the camel dance, you will see camels dancing perfectly to the command of their trainers, flaunting an incredible footwork. With their bridles, ornamented necks and jingling anklets, the camels form amazing shadows on the ground and leave the audience spellbound. On the second day, the fleetest camels of the region take part in the camel races. The competition is fierce as the best camels vie for the honours. Thousands of excited tourists and locals cheer the favourites.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks for the information. This image can qualify as a landscape image. In the desert the sand dunes can offer lot of creative possibilities for landscape images. Look forward to those.

Thread Information