User Tag List

Thread: Where are you friends?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Where are you friends?

Dear Friends,

I'm new to this forum, and found that very few are active among 300 members who share their works, thoughts and experiences.

Please do come forward and share you joy with IndiaWilds .

Have a wonderful life...

Rahul
    Last edited by Rahul Parekh; 17-05-2009 at 08:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Friends,

It was lovely experience with you all. I'm leaving IndiaWilds for few days/months to concentrate on my Wildlife Art Projects to complete. Will join you soon.

Happy Photography

Cheers...Rahul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Taking a break from Indiawilds

Friends

Like Rahul, i am taking a break from the forum as well (BTW Rahul, all the best on your project).

I am off on a trek with a bunch of Forest staff (who are on a review field trip) for a while at the Parambikulam wildlife range, into the thick jungle beyond the sanctuary. The only means of communication to the outside world is through the Forest Wireless system of the guards accompanying us on the trip. (I am carrying a Solar charger for the camera along with 5 fully charged batteries !!! that shud give you an idea of the no power zone we will be spending at . . . . will detail a review when i am back)

I will be off the Indiawilds forums from tomorrow (22nd) until atleast the 30th of this month when we return to basecamp. I will try to catch up with the posts by the 30th. Until then . . . .

Rajan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Parekh View Post
    Dear Friends,

It was lovely experience with you all. I'm leaving IndiaWilds for few days/months to concentrate on my Wildlife Art Projects to complete. Will join you soon.

Happy Photography

Cheers...Rahul
    Rahul,
    All the best! I am sure your projects will be a huge success. Look forward to hearing about your success.

Take care.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rajan Kanagasabai View Post
    Friends

Like Rahul, i am taking a break from the forum as well (BTW Rahul, all the best on your project).

I am off on a trek with a bunch of Forest staff (who are on a review field trip) for a while at the Parambikulam wildlife range, into the thick jungle beyond the sanctuary. The only means of communication to the outside world is through the Forest Wireless system of the guards accompanying us on the trip. (I am carrying a Solar charger for the camera along with 5 fully charged batteries !!! that shud give you an idea of the no power zone we will be spending at . . . . will detail a review when i am back)

I will be off the Indiawilds forums from tomorrow (22nd) until atleast the 30th of this month when we return to basecamp. I will try to catch up with the posts by the 30th. Until then . . . .

Rajan

Rajan,

That sounds terrific! All the best! Waiting with huge anticipation to hear your updates about Parambikulam.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh! I missed your best wishes completely. SORRY...

Thank you so much Rajan, and Sabyasachi for your kind words Will take more 20-30 days to complete my work on Blackbuck Antelope with Grassland habitat. If wildlife art is allowed at IndiaWilds than I'll share my work with you all...

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Parekh View Post
    Oh! I missed your best wishes completely. SORRY...

Thank you so much Rajan, and Sabyasachi for your kind words Will take more 20-30 days to complete my work on Blackbuck Antelope with Grassland habitat. If wildlife art is allowed at IndiaWilds than I'll share my work with you all...

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul
    Hi Rahul,
    Had missed this before. No idea how.

At the moment it is conservation and wildlife photography. May be in future we can think of wildlife art.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Sabyasachi,

Doesn't matter. Generally no group or art society in india support wildlife art. So please don't worry. I won't share my artwork here...too

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Quote Originally Posted by Sabyasachi Patra View Post
    Hi Rahul,
    Had missed this before. No idea how.

At the moment it is conservation and wildlife photography. May be in future we can think of wildlife art.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Thread Information