User Tag List

Thread: Hello, I am Ashok Sorout from Delhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello, I am Ashok Sorout from Delhi

Hi Friends,

I am Ashok Sorout Lives in Noida but basically from Haryana. I am working for telecom sector, handling technical operations of Uttar pardesh and Uttaranchal.

Bought an DSLR film camera from abroad while working there few years back. Used the same for an year or two. It is kept ideal at home since last 4-5 years.

Last year on my birth day I was stairing at Canon 100D in the digital shop in Greater noida, My wife came to me and asked me to buy it as a gift from her. I immediately bought it and started my hobby again which I left behind few years back, Later upgraded it to 7D.

Love visiting wildlife reserves,some time with friends but mostly alone. Now a days I feel that my love towards birds is increasing due to their availability all around.

It is just start of the chapter, will learn a lot from all of you. Keep sharing your experiences.

Got few good friends after joining IW whith whome I am always in touch and taking guidance time to time. Proud to be part of IW.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Mrudul Godbole; 07-02-2012 at 09:29 AM. Reason: change in picture
    Regards
    Ashok Sorout

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dear Ashok,
    Good to see your self photo. I can now "id" you in the field. Unfortunately, I have not got time to photograph in Delhi. Hope to soon get control over my schedule.

Where was that image clicked with the tea glass?

It is good to know how your hobby got restarted. Just be honest with your photography and you will improve very fast.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Ashok,

Nice to know more about you. Its good you got a chance to get back to your hobby. Look forward to see more of your images.

Cheers,
    Regards,
    Mrudul Godbole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was on my official tour to Haldwani Uttarakhand, While returning back from Nanital to Haldwani, We halted on a Dhaba (Small tea shop) in between Nanital and Haldwani and one of collogue pointed my 7D towards me and shot this image.

It was raining that day and I was enjoying the clouds from very close and sometimes by touching them and of course hot TEA.

RGDS
    Ashok
    Regards
    Ashok Sorout

Thread Information