Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    at Yingkiong, Upper Siang District, Arunachal Pradesh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi everyone on Indiawilds

i have been in for quite sometimes now. i am Kaling Dai, 56 yrs old, a doctor by profession, now Chief District Medical Officer of Upper Siang District, Arunachal Pradesh. Born in the lap of nature, i grew up in the sylvan fold but now almost vanished. love nature & wildlife for obvious reason. photography is my passion and now compulsive obsession. i have very little knowledge about using the gadget but always on the look out to latest gears. Honestly, now i feel rather i believe, i am in the lap "again" of galaxy of photographers who will guide me to confidence. i do my photography in trying circumstances as every Tom, Dick & Harry is a hunter here which make animals and birds so scary. my recent attempt to tell people to love nature & wild life was a picture gallery in which i displayed my images on the Republic Day with a theme, "shoot.....but only with camera." Long Live Indiawilds. Regards.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Kaling,

Its nice to know more about you. It has been a pleasure to see your images and know more about the different species of birds and animals in your beautiful place. Its good to know you are raising awareness about conservation through photography and I think that is what IndiaWilds is about. Look forward to see and know more.

Regards,
    Regards,
    Mrudul Godbole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Kaling Bhai,
    You are already known to us through your incredible images of birds and animals of Arunachal Pradesh and the gentle way of communicating with the members of the forum.It has enlightened us immensely.You will continue to help others in furthering interest in this fascinating subject.The less we are attached to material things,the more we can enjoy life full of pride and joy.Here love for nature and taking part in its conservation play a crucial role.
    Kind regards,
    SaktiWild

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dear Kaling,
    Great to know more about you. We are all so happy to see the images of many species which we normally don't come across.

I can understand your plight. When birds and animals are hunted, they fly or run away at the slightest pretext. Most of the animals become nocturnal and only when disturbance reduces they start coming out in the day time.

I hope you are able to inspire a few more people in Arunachal as well as the neighbouring states so that the North East, which is akin to the lungs of India retains its pristine condition.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Thread Information