Thread: Hello Friends,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello Friends,

Hello friends,

I am Bharat Goel, based in Delhi.

During my schooling days in Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, when I chose photography as my hobby, I myself didn’t know that one day this interest will become my life’s biggest passion. When I first visited Kanha National Park in 2004, I fell in love with wilderness.

During my engineering at Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg in Chhattisgarh, my interest in wildlife developed the most as I got a chance to visit nearby Sanctuaries and National Parks such as Udanti, Nagzira, Pench, Kanha and Tadoba-Andhari. From college I got into campus placement in Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. During my postings at Gandhinagar, Gujarat and Pune, Maharashtra I spent my holidays in Thol, Nalsarovar, Little Rann of Kutch, Bhimashankar & Sewri Jetty (Mumbai) and many places around Pune for birding. The lure of jungle forced me to leave my job, as I wanted to learn and contribute more towards the wildlife.

Now I am planning to study further in the field of wildlife protection and conservation.

As for IndiaWilds, I like the fact that conservation issues are discussed here, so that it will help creating awareness among people and for photography i always appreciate the honest comments and critiques.

Hope to share and learn from you all.

Cheers,
    Bharat Goel
    Last edited by Bharat Goel; 29-02-2012 at 01:03 PM.
    Bharat Goel
    +91-9999344036

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Bharat,

Its good to know that you are passionate about wildlife and photography. Look forward to see your images and share your views. Keep posting.
    Regards,
    Mrudul Godbole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hello Bharat,
    Welcome to IndiaWilds!

It is nice to hear about your experiences and passion for photography and conservation. Look forward to your images and participation in the various conservation discussions.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Thread Information