ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Tiger in Pieces

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Tiger in Pieces

In a shocking incident, a tiger was found hacked into pieces and dumped in the Borda jungle near the Chichpalli-Borda road on friday - 18th may 2012. The poachers had taken away the head and the paws of the tiger.

The forest department team has opined that the tiger was probably electrocuted some distance away and then they hacked away the head and paws and threw away the body to make a mockery of the forest departments efforts and demoralise them. The forest department also believes that members of the baheliya tribes from the neighbouring Madhya Pradesh are the make actors engaged in murdering the tigers.

The forest department has declared a reward of a lakh of rupees to anyone who can provide information about this poaching incident. The way the forest department is still grappling with the previous incidents like the poaching in the Palasgaon range in last month. So I am not sure whether they can really catch the culprits.
    Sabyasachi
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

I cannot look at this image for the third time.

"........man continues to be not only wild but more dangerous than any of the so-called wild animals."-Jawaharlal Nehru,New Delhi, February 20, 1964.

More and more adventurous but disciplined young man joining our struggle to preserve whatever is left of our forests and wild life that inhabits them, can only save them.
    SaktiWild

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heights of Cruelty...Till the time buyers are the sellers will emerge from one form or the other... the issue to be tackled from the other end... Buyers& middlemen should be more severely punished.

Educating tribals is very critical and tough job, as they have limited exposure to the external world and lack larger view of the environment. Reaching out to them and gaining their acceptability for audience itself takes lot of time investment before influencing them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An indecent act of the poachers..Horrifying.. Inspite of many tried attempts of forest department , Wildlife lovers, Conservationists, and so many other people to conserve and protect the wildlife..why do these incidents rise every time?
    When such incidents happen we, all the people, share the images on all so many sites possible to raise awareness but after a day or two this is forgotten..we express grief and it takes a back seat..
    Seldom are the poachers found and arrested..if they are let free..they are free to hunt many more animals..What should be done by "US" not directly but atlst indirectly to protect the wilderness of our country?
    This is not the future of our wildlife..certainly not..

Regards,
    Manasi C

Thread Information