User Tag List

Thread: How can he eat now????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My apologies for not mentioning India wilds in the conversations and exchange of mails.

Infact I did not want my name in the article, I should have told them that i am calling from India wilds organization. Now i am struggling with so many calls as issue is sensationalized big time and i am grappling with all this without much of experience.

A group is always stronger than an individual.

This is a learning for all who is keen on conservation and want to drive initiatives particularly using media. Media will sensationalize to get attention and quick action so has to be extremely careful.

We should ideally have a lawyer and a media representative on the forum to deal with such issues and also an email id of India wilds which we can use to communicate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The media report seems have twisted the original subject, instead of talking of rescue and treatment of the animal , they have added a new angle of illegal fishing within the sanctuary limits which none of us saw... for all we know the animal could have got entangled in the nets upstream as the FD claims... Hymakars point was on the plight of the animal and to help it. When news reports add issues and angles which are not intended they shouldnt ascribe it to the person who is originating it....

Rgds
    Roopak

Thread Information