ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Nameri National Park

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nameri National Park

When standing in the middle of the marvelous mountains and deep forests, in the earthy smell of all beginnings and endings, I often find myself asking what I have if all my possessions were taken away. Without money, car, house; or power and fame, if there are any, who am I?
    In that very moment, being away from the external voices and left alone in nature, I find my answer(by Zi Nguyen). — at Nameri National Park.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Love the dense green jungle. Far away from the madding crowd, when one is in such beautiful environment one tends to be self-aware. Species after species have arrived on this earth and have vanished millions of years before us. They were much bigger in size than us and some had lifespans longer than us. Finally everything bites the dust. Name, fame, power, material belongings...everything is ephemeral.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabyasachi Patra View Post
    Love the dense green jungle. Far away from the madding crowd, when one is in such beautiful environment one tends to be self-aware. Species after species have arrived on this earth and have vanished millions of years before us. They were much bigger in size than us and some had lifespans longer than us. Finally everything bites the dust. Name, fame, power, material belongings...everything is ephemeral.
    Very true Sabhyasachiji

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice scene.
    TFS
    Roopak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice view of the dense vegetation. A very true saying, it points out that things which we are running after doesn't matter at the end. Please post the equipment and EXIF details to help in commenting. How were the sightings there? Thanks for sharing.

Thread Information