User Tag List

Thread: Running the site

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conservation is about being an activist and contributing in meaningful ways. IndiaWilds being a vehicle of such a good cause, encourages me to invest my time as well as thought in its causes. I think membership fee or photography lessons should be a good idea.

Do let us know how we can go about it

Ranbir

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I echo Ranbir's sentiments.
    Cheers
    Udai Bisht

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Saby

Though we have just 2 responses as of now (thanks Ranbir and Udai) i think, we should get started with this and hope more people join in as we go along.

For starters, can we have an approximate idea of the fixed costs (Domain, hosting, space etc) and we can start working with an approximate target in mind ?

Forum members at Chennai can possibly get together (not necessarily to discuss funding options, but more to help know each other). Pick a date (preferably by this month or the first week of next - i have a couple of weeks travel after the 8th April) and i will play host to this at either Cosmopoliton Club or MCC over dinner and drinks.

For the other members (outside of Chennai) though you are welcome to drop by for the dinner and drinks, we can have a conference call set up (i can work a conference bridge ith a dial in and passcode) and we can set the ball rolling . . . .

regards
    Rajan

Thread Information