Thread: Film Festivals - Screening of "A Call in the Rainforest"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default "A Call in the Rain Forest" Absolutely Wonderful

I received the courier which contained the DVD "A call in the rain forest" today.

Immediately after reaching home saw the DVD along with my son.To put it in a nut shell the movie is absolutely wonderful.The videos taken with Canon 1D Mark IV is fantastic.I liked the way the movie began and the narration by Sabyaji is very nice.

I have been to Valpari and the film brought fond memories for me.During my visit,I didnt bump into a Lion tailed Macaque,though!

The film is edited well and the music encompasses the overall mood of the film.The LTM eats mostly berrys and fruits,and it is the Western Ghats which offers them that throughout the year,was a new information for me.

Was the video of the tiger shot in Bandipur?

Congratulations Sabyaji for bringing out such a good wildlife film.I hope this is only the beginning.Wish you and your team good luck for future endeavours.

Regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting and nice to know that the film' A Call in the Rainforest' is gaining popularity and hopefully will result in spreading of the much required message, lots need to be done to save our diminishing wildlife. Its unfortunate that I missed out on the screenings but am sure sometime soon we can hear about them.

Sabyasachi please let me know if there is a site from where the film can be downloaded. I can understand if everyone starts asking for a copy through courier its just going to add to more effort in terms of time. As I write this an idea just flashed by, why not have a tab in the indiawilds site called shopping wherein films like these can be sold. It is definitely a big deal to manage it I understand but just sharing a thought.

Congrats on your film Sabyasachi!!!

Thread Information