User Tag List

Thread: the lonely commoner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default the lonely commoner.

a loner...a commoner
    changeable hawk eagle aka crested hawk eagle (juvenile),is normally a very common raptor all through the indian peninsula,with a very high sighting rate in all types of tropical jungles.but this one was a lucky one and a different story too.kit was the fag end of october last year,and the usually dry vidarbha was experiencing an exceptionally prolonged and heavy monsoon,with toorential downpour distrubing the jungle safaris even in the late october,and with the thick and lusty greenery all around and lush undergrowth the sighting rate was poor in the hotbed core of tatr,but on a dry ride this bird was giving exceptional showdown and holding the tourists captive as it was the only wid drama character.
    canon eos 600d, sigma 150-500mm @500mm.
    cropped slightly for vertical composition.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The eye contact is nice. Slight less space on the right and more on the left would enhance the composition further. Seems there was a slight shake. What was the aperture and the shutter speed? Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice to see this bird. One third stop of brightness would be good. Did you hear it call?

In this era of climate change, you can't predict which place will get more precipitation and which place will get less rains. Thanks for sharing.
    Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Thread Information