Dear Friends,

Hope you all are very fine and enjoying wild life .

I'm searching for binocular for the last few days and also browse the net for the binocular for bird watching and to chase action sequence...but end up with lots of confusion...

My requirement is binocular with good eye relief (no eye strain for long use), moderate size to handle very easily, in mid-range price (between 3-6 thousands)

At the end i select Olympus DPS l Series '8X40' and '8-16X40' zoom binocular... I've read in some websites that fogs/mist sometimes creates problem in non-waterproof binocular. Is there any way to stop/get rid off this problem in these binocular as i found waterproof binoculars are very expensive and out of my budget. :?

Moreover Zoom binocular looks good & attractive, but is it really good option to choose for long usage? is there any problem in focusing while using zoom or is it durable?

So what do you say? My selection is okay or i need to think about some other options too!!!

lots of questions for you , but i think if you'll all help me than i can choose good binocular for my birding experience...

Your kind and informative reply and response be well appreciated...

with all best wishes & have beautiful life,

Cheers, Rahul