ISO 1000, F/6.3, 1/6400s @ 400mm
    Jan 2015
    Little Rann Of Kutch, Gujarat
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice image. Low angle causes the foreground to get out of focus, but it seems a bit unnatural in this image. Any post processing done on the foreground? Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

nice low angle and the colours look nice. agree with mrudul the FG looks blurred.

TFS
    Roopak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Mrudul thanks for the like, but i want to know what is making it look unnatural, so that i can correct myself, its a ground level shot, no post processing has been done to foreground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, no offense meant. This is not facebook or a photosharing forum for likes or good shot and great shot comments. This forum is meant for critiques so that it helps the photographer improve. Unless all details are given while the time of posting, like crop, removing elements, adding elements, blurring/cloning etc, one can't visualise the situation. In wildlife photography as well as photography for all editorial applications, these rules are followed. Well known photographers have lost their reputations because of a single incident.

There are some marks which appear to be brush strokes (between the second and third bird from the left and another further to the right). There are dust spots and atleast from the size of those one can guess that this is a large crop and is not as shot in camera.

At times the best of the experts can also make a mistake. If some one were to doubt me, then I would immediately open up the image in lightroom (my editing software) and do a screen grab showing all the edits. Remember this is not a chor-police game. Everybody learns by these critiques.

PS: Many viewers view these images and often get disappointed because they are not able to get such close images, where as the image may have been heavily cropped or noise reduced on the layer leaving the subject to get a diffused look.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mr Patra, i take every point very positively, dint feel Offended at all
    yes there are dust spots coz the camera which i took on rent had a dirty sensor, i had no option but to shoot it

Thread Information