ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Sukhi Patiya female of Bandhavgarh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sukhi Patiya female of Bandhavgarh

This image was shot at Sukhipatiya in Magdhi zone of Bandhavgarh. She is rearing her sub adult cubs.

My observation of Bandhavgarh and Kanha over 15 days and almost 30 safaris in the two park was disappointing and full of concern about the future of the parks. Will post a write up on that soon.

Nikon, Nikor 300 F2.8, shot @ 300 F4.5, ISO 500, 1/1250s
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Nice pose. Bandhavgarh had serious constraints for long, Kanha was sliding ..... true; but never thought it would continue. May be, like Royal Chitwan Kanha has to bear the burden of too many experiments or too much in-depth research! Leave the forest alone to live.
    Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to see the tigress in water. She seems to be disturbed by something. I had visited Bandhavgarh a few times, but then we stopped as it became very crowded with tourists. There used to be lot of gypsy when there was a tiger sighting and impossible to photograph. How are the conditions now? Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It is always nice to see a tiger in water. However, the best shots are when the tiger is comfortable and undisturbed.

The authorities are after the tourism revenue and milking it to their best ability. No one cares about the welfare of the animals. I used to visit Bandhavgarh every year. After one bitter experience, I have stopped going to Bandhavgarh. I prefer to get shots without any disturbance. The feeling of wilderness is simply not there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sukhipatiya female is one of the few camera friendly female in BTR. I love the pose and the grass in front.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Though I had a wonderful sighting of a tiger in Bandhavgargh I was also concerned by the insensitive way safaris were conducted and organized in the sanctuary.This is a beautiful image of a tigress in the water.Thanks for sharing.

Thread Information