Dear All,
Thanks for your kind words. Some highly flattering words have been mentioned. Don't know how to respond to that. :-)

Rajan is right when he says that it is easier to get members but getting quality members is important. I could have created user ids for lot of people and mailed them. Didn't take that option even during the beta testing phase of the forum.

It is true that all of us have devoted a lot of time. Wildlife photography is a life long learning. The learning curve is steep if we accept critiques and learn from those. A lot of people here accept the critiques with the right spirit and it shows in the results. It is important to give the right feedback as well. I am happy that lot of people here strive to do so. When we give feedback, we visualise the situation and in that process we learn as well. So whoever wants to learn wildlife photography should comment on the images of other people. It is easier to give good shot and great shot comments. There are too many places where one can get those comments. No point in wasting valuable bandwidth and server spaces by those.

I agree with Bibhav, Abhishek, Sagar. You guys are learning very fast.

Dipankar is absolutely right that there is a void of vocation for lot of people. If we can inculcate the love for wildlife and wilderness areas, then I am sure we can consider ourselves successful. Rajan has rightly said that at the end of the day, we look forward to catching up with everybody. Well, we sneak in for sometime even during the day as well.

Though people have been learning wildlife photography, one should not forget the conservation aspect. Without wildlife, there can be no wildlife photography. So we should be sincere and take up conservation issues as best as we can.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi