Yes, I got touched to see all this game..

We were the first witness to see her eating a kill with ease with her cubs... We maintained good silence at the time. Later 2 gypsies came, we readily left that place before they come to us, we told them "we got nothing here". They left away, we again gain back to our place and saw the habitat of her enjoying her kill and cubs playing around.
But watching her kill drag marks, those gypsies came back toward our place, and all scene went bad... 10-12 gypsies gathered in 5 mins.

This was 2nd time, cubs saw human being and got to know how CRUEL we are... how greedy we are to get tiger sights and photos.

People are paying drivers/guides to get perfect sights of tigers...though tiger miss to live their daily and healthy habitat. We dont care it

I got really sad to see, she left her fresh kill back, at the place and moved away to get silence from these crowd and motors.

Anyways, this was first time I experienced tigress eating a kill, bone braking sound, licking sound... cubs playing around... She was making her sufficient healthy to look after her cubs and produce milk for them.

We are her culprits... truly