Dear All,
Thanks a lot for your comments. I will let you all know when the video release is done.

Prashanth,
You are right. I got into filming when I got the Canon 1D Mark IV in my hands in Jan 2011. I have been contemplating filming for a long time, but didn't get into it due to the problems of carrying two different systems. With the Mark IV, finally I could get something in a small package easy that is enough for me to use for film. You can see the video review of the Mark IV here: Mark IV Review: Part III – Video - Indiawilds: Land of the Tiger. Conservation, Wildlife Photography, Communities

I started a few projects in Jan 2010 and "A Call in the Rainforest" is the first film to get released. Working on other projects now.

Atul,

I just returned yesterday filming another endangered species which is endemic to Western Ghats.

I am getting calls from people asking to assist me in the field. At the moment, I have about 2 or 3 people involved directly in the filming stage. In future we will plan in such a manner to involve IndiaWilds members in specific situations/projects. However, please be forewarned that film making is madness. This is far removed from the safari style of shooting/photography. On Saturday, the entire day we were waiting for our subject to turn up. Beautiful locale but our subject didn't choose to make an appearance. On sunday, the situation was completely different.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi