Good that the thread has now officially started. The biggest and probably the only roadblock for this would be the timing. With April almost coming to an end and if we are talking about a 2 month gap before this is done my best guess is that either TATR or Kabini would be the ideal choices that we can make if people are really expecting good sightings. These 2 places would be really good hosts during that time.
But for more than 1 reasons I would probably suggest BR Hills/Kgudi – this park is open throughout the year. Since it is located in a rain shadow area they will only receive their share of showers during oct-nov when the monsoon recedes. That makes this place pleasant even during June-Sep. The place is great for both mammals and birds. One can shoot a lot of birds/insects and even some mammals while they are still in the resort.
Conveyance could be an issue but since a lot of people will travel from Bangalore we can hire a 20 seater (which in fact will be more cost effective than driving our own cars and members get to spend more time together). We can plan the whole thing ex-bangalore or ex-mysore.
This would a great opportunity to meet the members and I will look forward to the final plan.

Regards
Supreet