ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Lost in prayer...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lost in prayer...

it was already 9:45 am,we were racing against time as we passed the kahtoda gate a bit late,the driver and guide were scared of suspension due to some problem with the car.did not have the time to capture the rarely sighted devdoh cub,sitting by the roadside for long.
    and as luck ud have it a few local jungle folks on bicycle n bullock carts stopped us to say that a tiger was seating in front,slowwly we adavanced to find the graceful Yamuna from the pandherpauni gang resting in the cool shade of bamboo,ignoring the excitement about her among the petty two-legged ones and not giving a damn to the disturbances created by the whistles or twig thrown at her by the local folks.really disheartened the way the people standing on feet within a mere 30 metres were instigating it!

CANON EOS 500D,
    SIGMA 150-500MM,APO,DG.HSM,OS.
    @403MM,F/6.3,1/200 SEC.ISO-100
    TATR,MAY'13.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

A day's factsheet of TATR. May be a little different next day. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

" I have seen enough of wildlife tourists and naturalists, now please send me to a zoo. At least someone will take little care carelessly and provide some food and water free (secured without effort). I am too harassed, too tired to go out for hunting."- The tigress.
    Last edited by Saktipada Panigrahi; 04-07-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice that you could spot the tigress on your way back. The saturation seems a bit high. It is indeed irritating and disheartening to see people on foot so close to a tiger. Will we ever learn I wonder . Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The saturation is high, so the image looks red. There are also lot of distractions in the foreground, apart from the three copyright notices on the face.

One copyright notice on the image is enough. Also, these small images don't have high resolution that they can be printed or used for commercial purpose. At best some school kid will download for the school project work. I won't mind that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabyasachi Patra View Post
    The saturation is high, so the image looks red. There are also lot of distractions in the foreground, apart from the three copyright notices on the face.

One copyright notice on the image is enough. Also, these small images don't have high resolution that they can be printed or used for commercial purpose. At best some school kid will download for the school project work. I won't mind that.
    sir i admit that the watermark is distracting and quite unnecessary for such small pics,but as a matter of fact,i have made those in the large format and then resized for these site so it stayed back.and for the full resolution image i think that unauthorized use was a major problem as the same was downloaded and used as profile pic in some social media.
    neway thanks for ur comments!cheers!

Thread Information