ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Common Hoopoe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Common Hoopoe

Photographed in my village Madanpur, Nadia, WB...
    canon 7D, Sigma 150-500, f 8, ISO 320, Tv 1/400, Av, FL 500, Tripod, dt-5.11.13
    ....there are 114 numbers of variety of birds have been registered by me along with my friends in our beautiful village with photograph from last year summer....still we are working on that..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice eye contact. A bigger image with more space on the right (rectangular framing) would enhance the image further. Good to know you are documenting the local bird species. Thanks for sharing.
    Regards,
    Mrudul Godbole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Good image. Nice eye contact. Very very pleased that you could attract so many beautiful winged visitors. With birds come snakes. Nadia is also known for its snakes.
    Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi Samrat,
    Nice to know that you are documenting birds in the vicinity of your village.It is important to do this in every corner of this great country and also try to do our bit in saving what is left of its unmatched natural wealth. Many species become extinct even before we know that they ever existed. Infact the possibility for the rarest to become extinct before we even discover them is so much more simply because their numbers will be so low making possibility of longer term survival or a earlier discovery negligible.

TFS
    Roopak.G

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree with the previous comments. We appreciate your efforts at documenting the avian species visiting your area. If data is generated ever year, then it can serve as a good record. The eye contact is fine. You can post an image upto 1024 pixels in the longest side, so that we can appreciate the details better.

Thread Information