I am a wildlife reasercher, specially intrested in tiger study. I studing tiger, wildlife and birds of Tadoba -Andhari Tiger Reserve (TATR) for last 20 years, beacuse I live in Chandrapur, which is so colse to this finest tiger reserve of India. So no need to say that I know TATR and its wildlife very well. I prepair checklists of Mammals and birds of TATR. I also studing wildlife in many other forests of India. As a wildlife photographer, I visited wildlife areas very fequently and throughout the year. I had a huge collection of wildlife photogarphs, some of them are very rare moments of natural history.
As a prolific wildlife writer, I had written 7 books on tiger and wildlife, in Marathi, 3 of them soon translate in English. Currently I working on a phtographic feild guide of " Mammals and birds of Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve" which I had plan to cerculate free of cost to the feild staff and tourist guides of TATR.
I organised many wildlife photography Exhibitions at various cities of Maharashtra, for spread a massage of conservation. I also presented slide talks in "Vasundhara International wildlife Film Festival" held at Pune, Amravati and Nasik.
I had a motto of wildlife conservation, awareness and protection through my wildlife reserch, photography and writting.