contact IndiaWilds
Home
About
Diary
Forums
Gallery
ContactUs

User Tag List

Thread: Rahul Parekh: New Friend at India Wilds... :)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Rahul Parekh: New Friend at India Wilds... :)

Dear Friends,

New cub is born in the jungle of India wilds... will you come to greet me…?

My obsession for wildlife is since childhood, but became true passion when I seriously decided to be a wildlife artist, and I quit my IT professional job. Today I'm fulltime Professional Wildlife Artist.

The deadly decision was not very easy for me, but to make my childhood dream come true & to do something different for wildlife conservation and awareness. I took the sturdy decision, and I'm really very happy with my wildlife art & my decision today. Wildlife art has given me enough opportunity to pursue my other interest like wildlife photography, birding, reading, writing and many more…

I'm really thankful to Mr. AB Apana for suggesting this active forum, and truly appreciating Mr. Sabyasachi Patra's lovely & positive effort to convey the messages of wildlife conservation with wildlife photography. I'll surely, freely & actively share my views, thoughts, feelings and experiences about wildlife conservation at this forum.

I'll always learn something new everyday from you all friends. Wish you all a wonderful, peaceful & successful life in the wild.

With all best wishes,

Sincerely,
    Rahul Parekh
    www.rahulparekhwildlife.com
    http://rahulparekhwildlife.blogspot.com
    Last edited by Rahul Parekh; 26-04-2009 at 01:08 PM.

Thread Information