Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Introduction: Prem Sagar, Bangalore

Hello Members,
    I am Prem Sagar, a 29 yr old male from Bangalore. I love several things.. photography, collecting coins, music, theatre, driving, etc.

Though I was interested in photography since my college days, it is only in the last few months that it has shot up greatly.

My equipment:
    I purchased my first camera in 2001. A Kodak KB10 cheap P&S film camera. (It is still there and my dad enjoys using it now). I then bought the Kodak Easyshare 6230 2MP camera in 2004. I took some very satisfactory shots with it.

Ever since I attended the photography training class by Kalyan Varma, my restlessness to upgrade increased. I now have a Nikon D90 with 18-70mm lens and a 50mm prime. I am still experimenting with it and learning everyday. I carry my equipment in a Lowepro minitrekker bag.

I am planning to add at least 1 more lens (telephoto) to my kitty. And yes, a tripod too. But fears of a recession and the risk of infuriating my wife are deterring me.. so keeping it low key for a few months!

I upload my photos to flickr.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/premsagar/

I like to experiment a lot. I do not want to stick to any particular style, especially in my learning stage. I would like to invite you all to view my shots on flickr and critique them.

Of course, I will upload appropriate photos to this forum in the near future as well. Looking forward to a wonderful experience with you all.

If anyone of you stay in Bangalore and are keen on sharing a trip with a fellow enthusiast on a weekend, please drop me a mail.

Regards,
    Prem Sagar
    www.premsagar.net
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Prem Sagar; 25-04-2009 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Adding a snap

Thread Information