Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Canon or Tamron

Hi,

I am looking for a good Macro lens for my Canon EOS 550D. This lens will be extensively used for fulfilling my craze for capturing insects and other micro beauties and also should be aiding for portraiture photography too (macro lenses are also supposed to be good at portraiture photography). I have been looking around details and reviews of two particular lenses for quite a long time and now that I have decided to go ahead with one, I am stuck real badly and unable to decide upon which one to go for based on the info i have collected till now. I would like to know our members views on these two lenses and may be your experiences would help me in selecting the best suitable one. As usual budget is a constraint and anything around or below 35k would be manageable for me.
    I am attaching a comparison sheet I had made and shared with Sabyasachi Sir, that's when he had asked to share with all so that you all shall share your opinions and that would surely help me in making up my mind in going ahead with either one of them.
    Do check the attached image and also do share any points that I might have missed out in.

Regards,
    Prajwal Ullal
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information